Mission status: ABORTED**
Mission ATLAS1: One of the missions which envisaged radio comunications from ground in the mission control center
A strenous mission... from the radio comunication authorization side
Aims of the mission:
- Perform detections of:
- temperature (12 sensors)
- solar radiation
- EPerform the experiment proposed by the IPSIA technical school at Brugnera (TV)
- Perform video footage regarding the attitudes of the balloons
- Perform a bidirectional comunication between the mission control center (MCC) and the balloon
- date: --
- time: --
- location: --
- Altitude of explosion1 = 35 km
- velocity of ascent1 = -- m/s
- time of ascent1 = -- minutes
- velocity of descent 1 = -- m/s
- time of descent1 = -- minutes
- time1 of the mission= -- minutes
1 - Estimated value
Location of landing: --
- balloon: --
- volume2 of the balloon = -- m3
- diameter2 of the balloon = -- m
- parachute: --
- load = 2500 grams
- total weight = -- grams
2 - release values of the balloon
** - The mission was aborted for the following reasons
- deterioration of the wood samples given to perform the experiment
- absence of the flight authorization
What software to use?
One of the projects aim is to demonstrate that whats being learnt at the school is very useful...
How are we going to bring all of our experiments in the Stratosphere?
We wrote it in many ways, but an image is probably much better than a thousand words.... but if...
Where are all of our experimental data get stored?
The experimental data regarding mission ATLAS1 and the ones from the MCC Software (GPS,...